Mini Amaretto-Cocoa Bundt® Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 528
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 mini cakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, hot cocoa mix, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Beat white sugar and 1 cup butter together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Mix in 1 cup sour cream, milk, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
- Beat flour mixture into sour cream mixture gradually, on low speed, until just blended. Spoon batter into 16 mini fluted tube pan molds (such as Bundt(R)), filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a cake comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cool cakes in pans on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pans; cool completely before frosting, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, 2 tablespoons sour cream, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract in a bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Add confectioners' sugar gradually; beat frosting until smooth. Frost the cooled cakes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 528 calories; 24.4 72.8 5.8 108 355 Full nutrition