Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 4 m servings 357
Original recipe yields 12 servings (8 cakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 8 mini fluted tube molds.
- Mix ground almonds, polenta, baking soda, cinnamon, and sea salt together in a bowl. Stir in 2/3 cup agave nectar, coconut oil, and 2 tablespoons orange zest.
- Beat eggs in a bowl using an electric mixer until pale yellow and doubled in volume. Fold gently into the almond mixture. Divide batter among the prepared molds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 14 minutes. Cool in molds for 10 minutes. Unmold and cool until set, at least 10 minutes more.
- Combine remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest, coconut cream, and 1 tablespoon agave nectar in a bowl. Drizzle over the cakes.
- Cook's Note:
- For coconut cream, refrigerate one 15-ounce can of coconut milk. Open and skim solid cream off the top.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 19.9 36.9 11.5 63 433 Full nutrition