Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 471 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 miniature pies)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Combine flour, shortening, sugar, and salt in a bowl; blend with a pastry cutter until crumbly.
- Mix water and egg together in a bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir until a dough forms.
- Divide dough into 12 equal portions. Flatten dough along the bottom and sides of each muffin cup. Spoon in pie filling; smooth the tops.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and crust is golden, 15 to 18 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 471 calories; 30.8 g fat; 44.3 g carbohydrates; 5.2 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 468 mg sodium. Full nutrition