Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 14 servings (14 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 14 muffin cups.
- Whisk flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Pour in flour mixture; mix just until moistened. Fold pears and chopped walnuts into the batter with a few quick strokes.
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups, filling them to the top.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar, ground walnuts, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon together in a small bowl to make topping. Sprinkle topping evenly over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Place muffin tins on a wire rack; cool for 5 minutes before removing muffins.
You might also like
Per Serving: 294 calories; 15.4 36.2 4.9 27 223 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1