Yogurt, Banana, and Pear Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 156 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, ground flax seeds, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Combine bananas, white sugar, brown sugar, and margarine in a separate bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in vanilla extract. Beat in vanilla yogurt gradually. Beat in flour mixture until well blended. Fold pear into the batter.
- Fill muffin cups 1/3 of the way with batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool.
- Cook's Note:
- If desired, crush some granola cereal or a granola bar and sprinkle over the batter before baking.
Per Serving: 156 calories; 5.2 g fat; 25.6 g carbohydrates; 2.9 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 146 mg sodium. Full nutrition