Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 97 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Strain prickly pear juice into a bowl through 2 layers of cheesecloth.
- Combine the juice and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat; pour candy mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until firm, about 5 minutes. Remove and let candy cool in the pan until set, at least 30 minutes.
- Cut candy into bite-size pieces and wrap in plastic wrap.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 0 g fat; 25 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 0 mg sodium. Full nutrition