Lemon and Mint Crusted Salmon
1 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is one of my standard salmon dishes that I regularly cook for my family. While the fish finishes in the oven I can prepare the sides, usually rice and salad."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 267
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Drizzle lemon juice over salmon fillets.
- Combine bread, garlic, mint, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and cayenne in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until finely chopped.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Place salmon fillets, skin-side up, in the hot skillet and cook until edges are opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip fillets and transfer to a baking dish, skin-side down. Press bread mixture over fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon can be easily flaked with a fork and the crust is browned, 15 to 20 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If the salmon fillets are very thick, they might take longer in the oven. In that case cover with aluminum foil, so the crust does not burn.
Per Serving: 267 calories; 9.4 7.6 37.9 85 410 Full nutrition