Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 55 m servings 496 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Whisk olive oil, 1/4 cup mint, cilantro, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, honey, 1 1/2 teaspoon salt, 2 cloves garlic, paprika, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and cayenne in a large bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup marinade in a separate bowl.
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Press air out of the bag and seal tightly. Turn the bag to distribute the marinade. Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Whisk yogurt, 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup mint, 2 cloves garlic, lemon zest, and 1 teaspoon salt together in a bowl to make sauce. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Toss green bell peppers and red onion in the reserved 1/4 cup marinade. Remove chicken from the bag and discard all marinade. Thread chicken, peppers, and onion alternately onto skewers.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Arrange skewers on the grill. Close lid and cook, turning once or twice, until chicken is firm to the touch, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from grill and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with cold sauce.
- Cook's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 496 calories; 28.5 g fat; 17.1 g carbohydrates; 42.8 g protein; 119 mg cholesterol; 1355 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1