Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 5 m servings 307 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch round pan )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cake mix, applesauce, and oil in a bowl; mix well. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven; keep oven on.
- Combine ricotta cheese, yogurt, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, flour, and lemon juice in a bowl; mix well. Pour over crust.
- Bake in the hot oven until set, about 25 minutes.
- Combine blackberries, water, 1/4 cup sugar, and cornstarch in a saucepan over low heat. Simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes. Pour topping over the cheesecake. Chill at least 4 hours.
Per Serving: 307 calories; 12.7 g fat; 41.1 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 52 mg cholesterol; 219 mg sodium. Full nutrition