Vegan-Friendly Vegetarian Potstickers
made it | 0 reviews |
Covered in Flour
"These potstickers are a fun twist on dish that was once an option only for omnivores. This is vegan friendly, and though it may take a while if one opts to use a knife as opposed to a Cuisinart® food processor, they are very worthwhile and delicious. Serve with soy sauce, a chile sauce, or a sweet teriyaki sauce."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 398 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (45 dumplings)
- Combine bok choy, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, cilantro, scallions, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger in a bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add bok choy mixture; saute until softened, about 4 minutes. Place mixture back in the bowl.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in the same skillet. Add tofu and mushrooms; saute until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of bok choy mixture and 1 teaspoon tofu-mushroom mixture into the middle of each potsticker wrapper. Moisten edges of wrappers, fold over, and seal.
- Heat remaining 1/2 cup oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers carefully; cook until bottoms are lightly browned and wrappers are heated through, 1 to 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 398 calories; 22.5 g fat; 40.8 g carbohydrates; 10 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 515 mg sodium. Full nutrition