Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 210
Original recipe yields 10 servings (60 gyoza)
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook pork until until slightly pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Chop into small chunks.
- Combine cabbage, spring onions, garlic, and ginger in a food processor. Blend until finely minced; transfer to a bowl.
- Place cooked pork in the food processor; blend until finely minced. Add pork, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper to the cabbage mixture. Combine filling well.
- Separate and place gyoza wrappers onto your work surface. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the filling onto the center of each wrapper. Use your finger or a pastry brush to lightly moisten edges of wrappers with water. Fold one side of the wrapper over the filling onto the opposite corner to form a crescent shape. Press edges together to seal.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Fry gyoza until bottoms are golden, about 3 minutes. Add enough hot water to cover gyoza halfway. Cook until water is evaporated and gyoza are translucent, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Be careful when adding hot water to the hot pan, it can spit ferociously.
- Make a dipping sauce by combing 3/4 cup soy sauce and 1/4 cup vinegar.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 8 26.7 7.3 12 451 Full nutrition