Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients57 m servings 524 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine turkey, cream cheese, stuffing, 1/4 cup gravy, peas, and onion in large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until cream cheese softens, about 2 minutes.
- Spread mashed potatoes over the bottom of a 9x11-inch casserole dish.
- Cut crescent roll dough in half. Flatten both halves on a work surface. Spoon turkey mixture down the middle. Roll up edges and press to seal. Place over potatoes.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup gravy, cream of chicken soup, and milk in a blender; blend until smooth. Pour over stuffed dough.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and hot, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute any leftover veggies (such as cooked carrots, broccoli, corn, or celery) for the peas if desired.
- Top casserole with cheese, stuffing, or French fried onions before baking if desired.
- Serve with cranberries if desired.
Per Serving: 524 calories; 29.4 g fat; 41.8 g carbohydrates; 20.9 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 1217 mg sodium. Full nutrition