Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 142
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine tomatoes, green chiles, sugar, garlic, jalapeno, salt, and black pepper in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; add zucchini. Simmer until sauce is combined, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place halibut steaks in a shallow casserole dish; pour sauce on top.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Canned green chiles can be used, but they are usually very mild in comparison. If you use canned chiles, add a little minced jalapeno to the recipe to increase the heat.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 1.4 25.3 11.7 9 879 Full nutrition