Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 202
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie crust)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix tapioca flour, brown rice flour, sorghum flour, almond meal, cornstarch, sugar, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Cut in diced shortening using a pastry blender or two knives until pebble-size pieces form.
- Whisk water, egg replacer, and vinegar in a small bowl; stir into flour mixture until a loose dough forms.
- Roll out dough to even thickness on a piece of parchment paper and transfer to a 9-inch pie plate, or press dough evenly into the pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1/4 cup sliced almonds, ground in a food processor, for the almond meal if desired.
- Fill pie crust with desired filling and continue baking until filling is cooked, or bake for 30 minutes and use for a no-bake pie.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 13.6 18 2.5 0 199 Full nutrition