Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 402
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Prick potatoes several times with a fork and place into a microwave-safe dish. Microwave until fork-tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Place potatoes on a flat work surface. Slice each potato in half; scoop out the flesh into a bowl, leaving only the skins. Flatten the skins into a single layer in an 8-inch baking pan.
- Mash the potato flesh. Mix in eggs, Cheddar cheese, butter, green onion, garlic, turmeric, paprika, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Layer the mixture over the potato skins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and lightly browned on top, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use mayonnaise in place of the butter.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 21.5 39.5 14.6 231 332 Full nutrition