Easy Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 436
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place 1/2 the Cheddar cheese, chicken soup, sour cream, cream cheese, butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Stir in potatoes with a large wooden spoon until evenly coated. Transfer to a baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake on the upper rack of the preheated oven until bubbly, about 1 hour and 30 minutes. Scatter the remaining Cheddar cheese and bacon on top; continue baking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle green onions on top.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any kind of yellow-colored cheese you prefer.
- Feel free to use low-fat or fat-free dairy products.
- You can also bake the casserole at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 2 hours.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 33.7 15.8 18.2 94 827 Full nutrition