Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients53 m servings 352
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Combine water and quinoa in a pot. Bring to a boil; simmer until water is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is translucent and soft, about 5 minutes. Add corn, chili powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Cook and stir until corn is defrosted, about 5 minutes.
- Mash beans in a bowl using a fork. Add quinoa and corn mixture; mash until well combined. Add eggs; mix well. Stir in bread crumbs. Form mixture into 4 flat, round patties.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet; cook patties until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If the consistency of the patties is too wet, just add more bread crumbs.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 11.8 48.5 15.3 93 555 Full nutrition