Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 511 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine boiled potatoes, chicken broth, processed cheese, heavy cream, sour cream, cream cheese, white onion, and green onions in a slow cooker.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool, about 5 minutes. Crumble into the slow cooker.
- Cook on High, stirring occasionally until potatoes disintegrate, about 2 hours. Switch to Low; cook until soup is thickened, about 1 hour 30 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add 3 tablespoons cornstarch to make soup thicker if needed.
Per Serving: 511 calories; 33.1 g fat; 39.8 g carbohydrates; 15.6 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 916 mg sodium. Full nutrition