Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients37 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 8x13-inch glass dish.
- Combine cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add milk, melted butter, and egg; whisk until well combined. Pour batter into the glass dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes. Turn oven off and leave bread inside for a golden brown finish, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use yellow cornmeal instead of white cornmeal.
- It can also be made in a regular 9-inch cake pan.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 9.8 40.1 4.8 46 181 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1