Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 53 m servings 162
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Toast pecans in the preheated oven until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Chop coarsely.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and shortening in a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in vanilla extract.
- Sift gluten-free flour, 1 packet plus 2 teaspoons gelatin, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and ginger together in a bowl. Mix into the brown sugar mixture on low speed. Mix pecans, oats, and raisins into the dough.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 13 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 162 calories; 8.5 20.4 2.5 17 92 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1