Gluten-Free Banana Cupcakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 203
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with with paper liners.
- Beat sugar and shortening together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Sift flour into the shortening mixture. Add bananas, buttermilk, salt, baking soda, and baking powder; mix until well combined. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 22 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- I put ripe bananas in the freezer until I have enough to bake with. Remove from the freezer 1 hour before you need to add them to the cake batter. When thawed, snip off the end and squeeze it into the batter.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 6.9 35.3 2.7 18 168 Full nutrition