Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 318 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line two 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in sugar, peanut oil, and pumpkin puree.
- Combine coconut flour, sorghum flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum, cinnamon, and salt in large bowl. Add to egg mixture; beat until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 15 minutes. Check with a toothpick and bake further in 1- to 2-minute increments.
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute cinnamon with pumpkin spice mix.
Per Serving: 318 calories; 21.1 g fat; 32.2 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 288 mg sodium. Full nutrition