Vegan Cocoa Fudgy Gluten-Free Brownies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 286
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 brownies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine dates, avocado, 1/2 cup maple syrup, and 1/2 cup coconut oil in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Mix cocoa powder, oat flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Add date mixture to the flour mixture; mix until well combined. Spread into a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 20 minutes. Let cool, about 20 minutes.
- Mix cocoa powder, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, and 2 tablespoons maple syrup in a bowl to make icing. Pour over cooled brownies.
- Cook's Note:
- Oat flour can be substituted with an equal amount of almond flour.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 15.6 42.5 3.4 0 206 Full nutrition