Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 449
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until browned on all sides, about 6 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Heat oil in the hot skillet. Add tomato, bell pepper, and onion; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in cooked chicken, water, and fajita seasoning.
- Line the bottom of the prepared pan with 5 tortillas; pour pinto beans on top. Spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over the beans; cover with Cheddar cheese. Layer the remaining tortillas, black beans, and chicken mixture on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tortillas are lightly browned and chicken juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes. Top with green onions and cilantro.
Per Serving: 449 calories; 15 42.2 37.6 88 1239 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
LOVE this dish and so does the family. Very easy to make. I usually cook up the chicken early in the day and then put together an hour before dinner. Three changes I made was to use only organ...
Super tasty and tons of it! I have massive amounts of leftovers that I am EXCITED to re-heat and devour!
I drained the extra water from the chicken vegetable mixture before I added it to the dish. Turned out perfect!
Ate it with sour cream . My wife and I think we will use salsa next time we will make this dish.
Added chipotle peppers in with pepper & onion mix for added heat, and it came out amazing! Not too hot but not bland like others said. Used extra cheese on top too.