Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 6 m servings 449 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until browned on all sides, about 6 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Heat oil in the hot skillet. Add tomato, bell pepper, and onion; cook and stir until softened, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in cooked chicken, water, and fajita seasoning.
- Line the bottom of the prepared pan with 5 tortillas; pour pinto beans on top. Spread 1/2 of the chicken mixture over the beans; cover with Cheddar cheese. Layer the remaining tortillas, black beans, and chicken mixture on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tortillas are lightly browned and chicken juices run clear, 25 to 30 minutes. Top with green onions and cilantro.
Per Serving: 449 calories; 15 g fat; 42.2 g carbohydrates; 37.6 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 1239 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1