Gluten-Free Bread for Celiacs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 281
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Place water, eggs, corn oil, and vinegar in a bread machine.
- Pour corn flour, milk powder, tapioca flour, flaxseed meal, rice flour, sugar, xanthan gum, and salt into the bread machine and mix well. Make a well in the center with your fingers and add yeast.
- Run Whole Wheat cycle. Remove dough from the machine after the cycle is done, about 1 hour 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use brown rice flour if preferred.
- Flaxseed meal helps with the fiber content. Substitute 1/2 cup tapioca flour if preferred.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 8.4 43 8.6 56 463 Full nutrition