Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 479
Original recipe yields 4 servings (10 breadsticks or 1 pizza crust)
- Combine soy milk, yeast, and sugar in a bowl. Let sit until foamy, about 15 minutes. Add vinegar and oil.
- Stir rice flour, tapioca starch, xanthan gum, gelatin, and herbes de Provence together in a bowl. Transfer to the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Add the yeast mixture; mix on medium to high speed until dough is sticky and well combined, about 6 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Place dough in a resealable plastic bag and cut a 1/2- to 3/4-inch triangle from one of the bottom corners. Squeeze dough onto the prepared baking sheet in long strips to create 10 breadsticks.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Zhatar spice or hyssop may be used in place of the herbes de Provence if desired.
- For pizza crust: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (218 degrees C). Line a pizza pan with parchment paper. Place dough onto the pan; cover with a second piece of parchment paper and flatten to 1/4 inch-thickness with your hands. Bake for about 2 minutes. Peel off the top sheet of parchment paper. Continue baking until browned, about 8 minutes. Add sauce and cheese. Continue baking until crust is toasted and cheese is melted, 8 to 12 minutes more.
Per Serving: 479 calories; 12.3 83.9 7.4 0 356 Full nutrition