Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 268
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 loaf)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Sift potato starch, almond flour, sorghum flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, xanthan gum, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl; whisk until well combined.
- Whisk water, olive oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl.
- Pour honey mixture into flour mixture; stir briefly with a wooden spoon until batter is very thick and evenly mixed. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, as needed.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan; spray top lightly with cooking spray. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until top is brown, about 10 minutes more. Cool in pan briefly, before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Fold in flax seeds, raisins, pumpkin seeds in step 4, if desired.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 10.3 40.8 4.4 0 709 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1