Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 498 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (16 fajitas)
- Whisk 1/4 cup oil, red wine vinegar, jalapeno pepper, oregano, garlic, seasoned salt, and cumin together in a large bowl to make marinade.
- Divide marinade between 2 bowls. Place chicken strips in 1 bowl. Place green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and onion in the second bowl. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper-onion mixture; cook and stir until softened and blackened in spots, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the same wok. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes. Return pepper-onion mixture to the wok; stir until heated through. Serve over flour tortillas.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 2 teaspoons dried oregano for the fresh oregano if desired.
- Marinate chicken and vegetables in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Per Serving: 498 calories; 18.8 g fat; 60.4 g carbohydrates; 21.2 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 729 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1