Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 498
- Whisk 1/4 cup oil, red wine vinegar, jalapeno pepper, oregano, garlic, seasoned salt, and cumin together in a large bowl to make marinade.
- Divide marinade between 2 bowls. Place chicken strips in 1 bowl. Place green bell pepper, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, and onion in the second bowl. Marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper-onion mixture; cook and stir until softened and blackened in spots, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in the same wok. Add chicken; cook and stir until no longer pink in the center, 5 to 10 minutes. Return pepper-onion mixture to the wok; stir until heated through. Serve over flour tortillas.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 2 teaspoons dried oregano for the fresh oregano if desired.
- Marinate chicken and vegetables in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
Per Serving: 498 calories; 18.8 60.4 21.2 32 729 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made as written and this turned out pretty good. I think the chicken benefited more from the marinade than the veggies. If I were to make this again I'd use all of the marinade on the chicken o...
Did recipe almost exactly but use canned dices jalapenos instead of fresh, grilled chicken and vegetables on the gas grill. It turned out fabulous! Will definitely make again. Thanks for the gre...