Vegan Apple-Nut Muffins (Gluten Free)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 232
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin tin with parchment paper liners; spray liners with cooking spray.
- Place dates in a bowl; cover with soy milk. Let stand until softened, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Mix water and flax seeds together in a separate bowl. Let stand until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine oat flour, millet flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the soy milk-date mixture, applesauce, and vanilla extract in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Transfer to the bowl with the flour mixture; add the soaked flax seeds. Mix with a spoon until no dry spots remain. Fold in apples, walnuts, and raisins gently. Spoon batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and tops begin to brown and form cracks, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 232 calories; 8.5 37.6 5 0 199 Full nutrition