Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 211
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 8-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Combine gluten-free flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix bananas, applesauce, olive oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Add banana mixture to flour mixture; mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 211 calories; 7.7 35.9 2.1 0 199 Full nutrition