Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 203 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line cups with paper liners.
- Sift rice flour, sugar, almond flour, and cornstarch together in a large bowl.
- Whisk 1/4 cup water and egg replacer in a bowl until smooth. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup water, mashed bananas, and vegetable oil. Add rice flour mixture, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda; mix until completely blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 30 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- This recipe yields 12 regular muffins or 24 mini muffins.
- You can replace both flours with 1 1/4 cups of any all-purpose gluten-free flour of your choice. I use Cloud 9™.
- Use 2 eggs in place of the egg replacer if you're not vegan.
Per Serving: 203 calories; 8.4 g fat; 31.3 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 76 mg sodium. Full nutrition