Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 227
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix boiling water and flax seeds together in a bowl.
- Combine bananas, applesauce, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until blended. Add dates slowly, while the food processor is running. Add flaxseed mixture and blend until smooth.
- Mix oat flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large bowl. Pour in banana mixture; mix well until a batter forms. Stir in walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Top loaf with a piece of tented foil if you see it browning too much.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 6.8 41.4 3.8 0 261 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This didn't rise like I expected with so much baking powder in it. Rather dense, but still tasty. I added 1/2 cup of raisins along with the walnuts.