Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 227 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix boiling water and flax seeds together in a bowl.
- Combine bananas, applesauce, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until blended. Add dates slowly, while the food processor is running. Add flaxseed mixture and blend until smooth.
- Mix oat flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda in a large bowl. Pour in banana mixture; mix well until a batter forms. Stir in walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- Cook's Note:
- Top loaf with a piece of tented foil if you see it browning too much.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 6.8 g fat; 41.4 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 261 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1