Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Pecan Crust
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 40 m servings 451
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place gingersnaps and pecans in a food processor; blend into fine crumbs. Pour in margarine gradually, pulsing until crumbs are well combined. Cover the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with about 1/2 inch of the crumbs. Pack down crumbs to form a crust.
- Place cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, tofu, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, baking soda, and salt in a food processor. Puree until very smooth. Pour into the crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheesecake is set but still jiggles in the middle when gently tapped, 50 to 55 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate to let flavors mingle, 6 hours to overnight.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can make this in a springform pan or regular cake pan.
Per Serving: 451 calories; 27.5 47.2 6.5 0 521 Full nutrition