Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 40 m servings 341
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 cups)
- Spray a small slow cooker lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a large bowl. Stir in pumpkin. Stir in water and half-and-half gradually. Stir in raisins and vanilla extract.
- Ladle oat mixture into the slow cooker. Cook on Low until oats are soft and creamy, 7 1/2 to 8 1/2 hours.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar and 5 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon walnuts over oatmeal.
- Cook's Note:
- Refrigerate any leftover oatmeal. Put the desired amount into a microwave-safe bowl, cover, and reheat on 100 power (high), adding a bit of milk as necessary to reach the desired consistency.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 6.5 66.5 7.5 2 131 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1