Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients49 m servings 916 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 pork chops)
- Place butter in a microwave-safe measuring cup. Cover with plastic wrap, leaving room for ventilation. Melt butter in the microwave on high, about 1 minute.
- Combine bread crumbs, apples, water, sugar, raisins, onion, salt, pepper, and sage in a bowl to make stuffing.
- Place 4 pork chops on the bottom of a microwave-safe baking pan. Divide the stuffing among the chops; cover with the remaining 4 chops. Sprinkle 1/2 of gravy mix on top; add the rest into bottom of the pan. Cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave on the Roast setting until pork is no longer pink in the center, 18 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any kind of apple you have on hand. If you don't like raisins, just add extra apples, or vice-versa.
- Sugar may be substituted with sucralose-based artificial sweetener (such as Splenda®).
- You can use 4 butterfly-cut pork chops instead of 8 whole chops.
Per Serving: 916 calories; 30.7 g fat; 62.9 g carbohydrates; 91.6 g protein; 230 mg cholesterol; 3409 mg sodium. Full nutrition