Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 12 m servings 461
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet over medium heat; add bacon and stir until starting to soften and still underdone, about 3 minutes. Mix apples and brown sugar together in a bowl. Add to skillet; cook and stir filling until glazed, about 2 minutes.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a skillet over high heat; fry pork chops, about 45 seconds per side.
- Transfer each pork chop to a flat work surface; lay flat. Use the tip of a sharp boning or paring knife to create a pocket by making a slit in the side; repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Stuff pork chops with filling and secure closed with toothpicks. Pour apple juice into a 9x13-inch baking pan; add pork chops. Sprinkle Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork chops are no longer pink in the center, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use Colby Jack cheese instead of the Cheddar-Jack cheese blend if desired.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 18.7 43.8 30 82 443 Full nutrition