Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 4 m servings 897
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lay a pork chop flat on your work surface. Use the tip of a sharp boning or paring knife to create a pocket by making a slit in the side; repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet over medium heat; add bacon bits, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, onion, 1/2 teaspoon mustard, and 1/2 clove garlic. Cook and stir until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Allow stuffing to cool, 5 to 10 minutes. Stuff into pork chops and secure with 2 crossed toothpicks.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown pork chops, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking dish, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pork chops are no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Heat reserved drippings in the skillet over medium heat. Add 1 clove garlic, balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce, and 1 teaspoon mustard; simmer until reduced, about 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Coat pork chops with sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 897 calories; 73.6 28.1 32.5 206 944 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Excellent recipe. The bacon stuffing mixture was my favorite part. Make sure to use a good balsamic for the sauce and you will have a delicious meal!