Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients43 m servings 407
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin.
- Combine pumpkin puree, 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, and eggs in a bowl.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking soda, nutmeg, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the mixture; pour pumpkin mixture in and mix thoroughly. Add about 1 tablespoon batter to each muffin cup.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons flour, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together in a separate bowl. Cut in cold butter with 2 knives or pastry blender until crumb mixture resembles small peas.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and 2 tablespoons flour together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add 1 tablespoon of cheesecake filling to each muffin cup. Pour in batter until muffin cups are 3/4-full. Top with crumb mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 18 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Recipe can also be made in larger Texas-style muffin pans and the yield will be 6 muffins. Increase bake time to 25 to 30 minutes.
- Applesauce may be substituted for all or part of the oil.
Per Serving: 407 calories; 22.9 47.2 4.8 62 293 Full nutrition