Pumpkin Pie Triple Berry Tarties
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 171
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 tartlets)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange tart shells on a baking sheet.
- Combine pumpkin puree, whipped topping, sugar, vanilla extract, cloves, and nutmeg in a large bowl; mix well by hand for 1 minute.
- Spoon 2/3 of the pumpkin filling into the tart shells. Refrigerate remaining pumpkin filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling starts to puff out and sag into the shell, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool until set, about 1 hour.
- Place a dab of cold filling in the center of each cooled tart shell. Top each tart with some mixed berries, whipped cream, and a dash of cinnamon.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Tarties can be served immediately but they taste best when served chilled.
Per Serving: 171 calories; 8.9 20.6 2.4 8 139 Full nutrition