Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 39 m servings 881 cals
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Line a jelly roll pan or large cake pan with parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir pork chorizo in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, about 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl; place in the refrigerator.
- Stack 5 tortillas. Slice off rounded edges to create large triangles. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place 3 to 5 tortilla triangles in a large bowl. Drizzle some olive oil on top; rub over the triangles with your fingers. Transfer to the prepared baking sheets. Repeat with remaining triangles and olive oil, arranging 6 triangles per baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until toasted, 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from oven; flip with tongs. Continue baking until second side is golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes more. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining triangles.
- Layer baked triangles, chorizo, Cheddar cheese, and jalapeno slices in the prepared jelly roll pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until Cheddar cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes. Top with guacamole, sour cream, cotija cheese, cilantro, and green onions.
Per Serving: 881 calories; 49.8 g fat; 74.5 g carbohydrates; 32.5 g protein; 85 mg cholesterol; 1647 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1