Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 519 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square cake pan with parchment paper.
- Beat pumpkin puree, sugar, oil, eggs, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract together in a bowl.
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Add to the pumpkin mixture; stir until just combined. Pour into prepared pan; smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Combine caramel sauce and 1 1/2 teaspoons bourbon in a saucepan over low heat; warm through, about 2 minutes. Poke holes evenly over the surface of the cake using a chopstick. Reserve 1 teaspoon of the caramel-bourbon mixture; pour remaining mixture over the cake. Place on cooling rack.
- Beat cream and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons bourbon in a bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Spoon whipped cream on cake; scatter pecans and drizzle reserved caramel sauce on top.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 34.1 g fat; 48.3 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 90 mg cholesterol; 434 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This cake was just perfect. I doubled the recipe and bake it in a 9x13 inch baking dish and it was the best dessert at Thanksgiving!