Simply Southern Bento Box
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 549 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Combine Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise, pimento peppers, jalapeno pepper, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Beat at medium speed until thoroughly combined. Transfer to the refrigerator.
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel. Cut in half lengthwise.
- Mash yolks, 2 teaspoons mayonnaise, paprika, and mustard powder together in a bowl. Spoon filling into egg whites. Transfer to the refrigerator.
- Mix sour cream, apple cider vinegar, garlic, and dill together in a bowl. Add cucumbers; stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the refrigerator.
- Place pimento cheese in a small container; surround with crackers. Add 2 deviled egg halves, cucumber salad, and sliced peaches to divided sections of the bento box.
Per Serving: 549 calories; 43.6 g fat; 25.2 g carbohydrates; 16.9 g protein; 253 mg cholesterol; 608 mg sodium. Full nutrition