Tiffin on the Greens
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 691
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 bento box)
- Fill sandwich round with ham and spinach.
- Mix salad greens and salad dressing together in a small bowl.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Add grapes; toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle pecans and brown sugar on top; toss again to combine.
- Assemble tiffin or bento box by placing sandwich, green salad, and grape salad into the compartments.
- Editor's Note:
- The Green Grape Salad recipe is from Allrecipes.
Per Serving: 691 calories; 35.8 84.5 16 56 1209 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1