Copycat Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This is the closest I could get to the chocolate raspberry cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory®! To make chocolate leaves to decorate your cake, melt 1 ounce semisweet chocolate in a pan or bowl set over boiling water, stir until smooth. Brush real nontoxic plant leaves (such as orange leaves) on 1 side with melted chocolate. Freeze until firm and then peel off the chocolate leaves. Freeze until needed."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients14 h 49 m servings 546
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine cookie crumbs, 1/4 cup butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar in a bowl; press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Add 1 cup sugar gradually; mix until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat at low speed until very smooth.
- Set a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Break 3 bars of chocolate into pieces and place in the bowl; add 4 tablespoons cream and salt. Stir until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Pour chocolate into cream cheese mixture; blend well. Stir in sour cream and raspberry essence; beat until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the center of the preheated oven until set but still soft, about 45 minutes. Do not over bake; the cake will firm up when chilled. Turn off heat; leave cake in oven with door ajar for 45 minutes more. Remove cake from oven; refrigerate in the pan until firm, at least 12 hours.
- Remove cake from pan carefully; transfer to a serving plate. Top with a very thin layer of raspberry jam.
- Set a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Break remaining 3 bars of chocolate into pieces and place in the bowl; add 3 tablespoons cream. Stir until melted, about 2 minutes. Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the cake. Arrange raspberries on top; refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 546 calories; 38.6 48.1 8.5 104 227 Full nutrition