"Make-Them-Swoon" Chocolate Cheesecake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 52 m servings 702
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter together in a bowl. Press crust mixture into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Spoon 1/2 of the cream cheese mixture into the crust.
- Break dark chocolate and milk chocolate into smaller pieces. Place dark chocolate and 1/4 of the milk chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Stir melted chocolate into the bowl of remaining cream cheese mixture. Drizzle over the batter in the crust to make a swirl pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven until center is set, about 50 minutes. Transfer cheesecake to a wire rack to cool cheesecake completely, at least 40 minutes.
- Place the cheesecake on a serving plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, 2 hours to overnight.
- Melt the remaining milk chocolate using the double broiler, about 5 minutes. Combine with sour cream in a small bowl; spread over the cheesecake. Chill until frosting is set, about 5 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Cheesecake can be made 2 to 3 days in advance and kept, covered with plastic wrap, in the refrigerator, or frozen for up to 3 weeks. Defrost before serving.
Per Serving: 702 calories; 47.9 58.8 12.2 191 421 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1