Cheesecake Factory® Banana Cheesecake with Homemade Whipped Cream
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 55 m servings 936
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 10-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place cookies in a food processor; pulse until finely crushed. Add margarine; pulse until well blended. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan. Refrigerate crust until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add 2/3 cup sugar and cornstarch; beat until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in bananas, 1/2 cup cream, and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract until well combined. Pour cream cheese mixture into the crust. Lay the pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C); continue baking until center is almost set, about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Loosen edges of cheesecake from the pan. Refrigerate, uncovered, until completely chilled, 6 hours to overnight.
- Beat 2 cups cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until frothy. Add 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon vanilla extract gradually, continuing to beat until soft peaks form. Top cheesecake with whipped cream.
- Cook's Notes:
- If you don't have a food processor you can crush the cookies by hand.
Per Serving: 936 calories; 72.2 61.5 12.3 265 504 Full nutrition