Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 196
Original recipe yields 40 servings (40 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper.
- Beat butter in a large bowl with and electric mixer until fluffy. Add confectioner's sugar, cinnamon hearts, vanilla extract, cinnamon oil, baking soda, and baking powder; stir using a wooden spoon. Add flour 1 cup at a time, mixing by hand until dough sticks together.
- Push dough onto the prepared pan, flattening the corners to make an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until corners start to turn a light brown, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes; lift shortbread out of the pan by holding onto the parchment paper. Cut into 2-inch squares.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I use my mini food chopper to pulse the hearts into small pieces, not powder.
Per Serving: 196 calories; 11.7 21.1 1.7 31 95 Full nutrition