Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 197 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Arrange butternut squash into a single layer onto a baking pan. Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil on top. Wrap each ear of corn in aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until squash is tender, about 15 minutes. Continue cooking corn until charred, about 15 minutes more.
- Cut corn kernels off cob; place in a container with the butternut squash.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add red onion; cook and stir until softened and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add cranberries; cook and stir until soft and slightly plump, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer onion and cranberries to the squash mixture.
- Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, chile paste, garlic powder, vinegar, and paprika in a bowl. Toss with the cranberry-squash mixture. Mix cilantro into the salad.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 9.9 g fat; 30.9 g carbohydrates; 2.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 61 mg sodium. Full nutrition