Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients42 m servings 590 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cut butternut squash into spirals using a spiralizer fitted with the large shredding blade.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Saute squash until slightly tender, about 3 minutes. Add taco seasoning; stir. Add black beans and tomatoes; cook and stir until beans are hot and tomatoes are soft, about 5 minutes more. Remove from heat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry 1 tortilla at a time until lightly browned, about 30 seconds per side.
- Place 1 tablespoon sour cream on each tortilla; add about 1/4 cup squash mixture and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon feta cheese. Top with lettuce and cilantro.
- Cook's Note:
- Make this dish even easier by using prepackaged butternut squash spirals.
Per Serving: 590 calories; 24.6 g fat; 80.5 g carbohydrates; 18.6 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 1046 mg sodium. Full nutrition