Ingredients5 h 15 m servings 426
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine bread crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; process for 15 seconds. Pour in melted butter; process until moist crumbs form, about 1 minute. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate (not deep dish).
- Bake in the preheated oven until deep golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Beat pumpkin and cream cheese together in the bowl of a stand mixer until no lumps remain, about 2 minutes. Add pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt; stir to combine. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Pour cream and 1/2 cup sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer; beat on high until stiff peaks form, 3 to 5 minutes. Fold into pumpkin mixture with a rubber spatula, being careful not to deflate the cream. Pour mixture into the crust; refrigerate until set, 4 hours to overnight.
Per Serving: 426 calories; 28.7 43.4 5.2 91 471 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This review is for the filling only. Taste - 5 stars Texture- 3 stars. HOWEVER, this never really "set".I t was more like heavy pudding texture. The reason I gave it 4 starts was because I u...
Uh, the filling doesn't get baked????? Yuck. A soupy, and bacteria-suspicious mess.
My review is for the filling only as I made a graham cracker crust instead of this crust. I made it as written except that I used my usual pumpkin pie spices (1-1/2 t cinnamon, 3/4 t ginger, 3/...